Tis the season....

TO BE KNITTING! FA LA LA LA LA ... LA LA LA LA!!!

Even though I was greeted with 80 degree weather this morning (which lasted the rest of the day), I can feel fall coming....
Which means that the mood to knit is here.

Picked up this chunky charcoal gray yarn today. It looks a bit blue in the pictures.... but in real life it's a nice dark and deep gray.
The game plan?: A chunky tube scarf.
I love the one I bought at h&m recently, so I figure another addition to my extensive circle scarf collection is warranted.



And on another HAPPY note...... (you can probably figure out what the big surprise actually is just by looking at the two square things above called.... PICTURES)

I HAVE A NEW CAMERA.

FINALLY!!!

While attempting to take an outfit pic in the full length mirror of a Trader Joes bathroom this afternoon with my iPhone.... I realized, it was time to cough up the money and get a new camera.

I have to admit that the lack of outfit posts here have been downright PATHETIC.
So hopefully, this will help remedy the situation.

Let us take a moment to pray to the camera gods.... for they are smiling upon us all...

Melodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment