Love/Hate

LOVE:
My obsession with shoulder pads has gotten bad. And because I haven't fed the desire to wear them, I am about to come unglued!! This is due to serious lack of funds, but with september starting up, I will have some cash in my pocket soon enough.
I've found these lovelies and need to get them SOON! It seems to me that they'll also double as an instant shoulder boost for blazers, and unlike real shoulder pads... they won't end up sliding down your sleeve halfway through the day, giving you a very large "tumor" near your elbow.










































































HATE:
Ok. So these just showed up on Shopbop.com....
OH.
MY.
GOSH.

WHAT THE HECK!?!??!? These may very well be the most heinous thing ever created...... I mean COME ON!!! SEE THROUH JEANS!?!?? EW. just EW.





















..... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...
uck.

Melodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment