Accessibility is Reeeeal Nice

One of the great things about living in a big city is obviously the selection of places to shop.In Monterey, there were maybe 4 or 5 stores worth even looking at. But now that I'm in Seattle, I don't have to wait until my friends are going to San Francisco to get to cool stores. So today I decided to go out and look for 2 of my fall essentials: a black jersey circle scarf and brogues. I was extremely happy because i had both of those things 25 minutes after stepping out of my door. This may not seem like a very big deal to many people but I am EXTREMELY glad that i can finally go to great stores and find what I need. And it also didn't hurt that the sales associates here are totally butt-wipes like in San Francisco.lol
We need another outfit post.
-Ikemba

No comments:

Post a Comment