Twisted

Lately I've been obsessed with things that to me seem like they came from a dark fairy tale. I don't understand this obsession, all I know is that I must indulge in it. Thanks to Sarah Mower at style.com I know I'm not the only one who saw a bit of fairy tale in Gareth Pugh's Spring collection. To me, all of his collection before were a post-apocalyptic female warrior, fighting for her kingdom. With the lighter and more fluid feel in the clothes, I saw a post-apocalyptic princess, reigning over her dark kingdom. I don't know, just a lil tour into the crazy things that go on in my mind.haha Enjoy these other pics I've been drooling over that capture that dark dairy tale feeling.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Dream Sequence" shot be Paolo Roversi and styled by Alex White for W magazine

Photobucket
Meghan Collison

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-Ikemba

No comments:

Post a Comment