Duel!

Maybe the sad news of Gorgio Armani's sever illness has reached you. It's really sad to see a master physically fading away. So as I cry little fashion tears i wonder who can replace him when that time comes when he will present his last collection. Schott Schuman came up with some really good ideas for replacements: Jil Sander, Tomas Maier, and Alber Elbaz. I agree with him about Alber. I think he would take the Armani house to a whole other level. He has catapulted Lanvin to the forefront of fashion and continues to blow our minds season after season. But I think he should move on. He could have so much at Armani with all the resources that already exist there. And if my dream of Alber switching to Armani would ever come true, I think Olivier Theyskens should replace him at Lanvin. Olivier is a fashion god. He has been exceptionally successful at every house he has done ready to wear for (Rochas and obviously Nina Ricci). This is just my simple opinion but all we can really do is just sit and watch.
Photobucket
(It seems as if Alber is the Gorge designer of the week.haha)
Ikemba

No comments:

Post a Comment