Unsuccessful Day

... So. Today my pixie market boots arrived.

Didn't fit.

... Also. Today my Indi custom made jeans arrived.

Didn't fit.


GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

However.... it's not necessarily a bad thing, because upon inspection the jeans were made from mom jean esque material, and the shoes look cheap in real life and are unbearably uncomfortable.

So. I'm left with packages to ship, and refunds to receive....
Which, may be a good thing considering I'd been having second thoughts about both items from the moment after I clicked "Confirm Order".

Oh well.
I'll fill the void in my heart made from uncomfortable shoes and ugly jeans with the rearranging of my room.

It's funny how IKEA can make you feel like a furniture making master once you put together a bookcase.

Melodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment