Under a rock?

Ok... have these people been hiding under a rock? How did I not know about them!?
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Iris Van Herpen-
I like the ancient influences combined with the rocker edge. It ends up coming off very contemporary looking. Ancient.. in that a lot of it reminds me of Egyptian mummification. Models + no shoes = I'm not sure.... I think I would have liked to see the pieces with shoes... but then again, without them it almost looks like walking hangers coming down the runway.







Tian Wang-
I love this. The prints of the mirrored buildings floating in the clouds combined with sharp geometrical designs. I love how it almost looks like the clothes are metal and they are rusting around the edges where the brown comes into the print.
I also like the backwards detailing of some of the jackets.







Melodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment