OH.MY.GOD!

Dolce and Gabbana shut.it.down. So beautiful. It has me craving a trip to Italy. The menswear inspired pieces were so amazing. Show was casted to perfection. Muccia did lace in her own way but I prefer the Dolce's take on a usually matronly fabric over hers anyday. The short-sleeve calf length dress remind me of my favorite characters in those hideous 90s/early 2000s high school dramedies. You know, those sexually active gothic girls who, in the end, made the movie as good as it was? Yeah. I saw many future "It" pieces and amazing statement jewelry. I need to stop talking. This was amazing period.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment