Less Is Waaaaay More

I am a firm believer than in fashion, most of the time, less is more. That is why the Calvin Klein is one that I am the most excited to see each year. Francisco Costa has perfected the art of making minimalist clothing that are not boring and retain a certain artistic appeal. It it weren't for Hillary Alexander's comments on the fall 2008 collection I probably never would have realized that Francisco's collection for Calvin Klein always have references,whether he is aware of it or not, to the movie Gattaca(i highly encourage you to see it). I would have loved to be at the runway presentation for the Spring collection. Apparently the opening bubble dress(GORGEOUS) and a nylon jacket caught air as the models walked...so cool.Although I wasnt liking the shoes, I'm really digging the soft and futuristic tone in the clothes. It's a good departure from the usual leather, metal, and floral print clothes that have been so big as of late. Enough yammering from me. Here are a few of my favorite looks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
via Style.com
Ikemba

No comments:

Post a Comment