Easy

I really really liked Pringle of Scotland. Actually, I've always loved Pringle of Scotland. To me, it's always had a sort of casual glamour.Wow, that was the first time I've used the word glamour, while not pointing out the lack of it in a wannabe cougar, in like a year. But back to Pringle. I'm really glad they came back from Milan because I would have had to wait a a few more days to see this.I would have died...or something. The clothes were easy and no-fuss yet interesting...just like I like it. One would not expect a company that is a knitwear firm to produce a good spring collection. But Clare Waight Keller, the designer did pretty well making open cable knit cardigan and light dresses. Idk I just liked it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really like these new takes on the trenchcoat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pics via Style.com
Kemba

No comments:

Post a Comment