BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have reached a style epiphany(that has a disgusting and vain ring to it, no?). I have found my sense of style thanks to Marc by Marc Jacobs. I felt these two collections were so me. In a way I wore the fashion industry's uniform of black, white, grey, and neutrals to kill time until i found what i really like. I am drawn to the almost whimsical feeling of the clothes. I loooove how a few of the outfits were mostly black with explosions of color layered underneath.Now i need to get back to that closet of mine and have a hard talk with the dark clothes that I have recently bought as they will not be seeing much daylight.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spring 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fall 2009
Ikemba

No comments:

Post a Comment